Blue Bridge Private LTD is one of the largest and most experienced project finance groups in the world compromising more than 300 dedicated specialists in our offices worldwide who are fully qualified to provide financial and legal advice under both U.S. and English law.
Blue Bridge Private LTD has additionally Advisory Team of 1300 field specialists.
We have 40 years of experience in applying international project finance techniques, and over the past 10 years we have closed more than $135 billion for energy and infrastructure projects across the globe.
What we offer
We offer a full range of investment banking and management services from project conception to project completion and beyond. We are able to assist our clients in assessing and managing the many variables that can affect the outcome of a project, including the political, social, legal and other risks that are inherent in complex, large scale projects and cross-border transactions.
We have a significant experience in helping clients navigate the complexities on each phase of a transaction including:
- Preliminary evaluation and due diligence
- Interfacing with local counsel and host country negotiations
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating project documents, term sheets, financing agreements and security documents
- Overseeing the disbursement process, including satisfaction of conditions of disbursement
- Advising during operational period
International project financing Blue Bridge Private LTD has significant experience representing clients in many of the most active regions for project development and finance, including Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East. In many regions of the world, such as India, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America, our firm has the experience and track record in structured project finance that is second to none.
Who we work with
Our large clientele consists of medium, large and multi-national corporations including:
- Infrastructure Projects backed by governments or municipality
- Insurance Companies
- Real estate Development Companies
- Central Banks of developing countries
- Private Bankers
- Universities & Colleges
What projects we represent
We have represented clients in connection with numerous types of asset and project financing including:
- Construction and commercial real estate development
- Equipment finance (including aircrafts and ships)
- Financial markets and banking projects
- Independent power projects
- Industrial and manufacturing projects
- Information technology companies
- LNG projects
- Oil and gas facilities
- Sports and entertainment facilities
- Petrochemical projects
- Power transmission and distribution projects
- Renewable energy projects
- Telecommunications projects
- Transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads)
- Water treatment and desalination projects
How to Proceed:
Please submit an executive summary and its past 3 year financial statements along with a brief description of the loan request and use of funds. Upon approval, a complete and detailed business plan and additional documentation will be requested.